|25-01-2013, 12:47 PM||#1|
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2012
افضل متصفح على الاطلاق Slim Browser 6.01 Build 95
Slim Browser 6.01 Build 95
Slim Browser 6.01 Build 95
SlimBrowser is a powerful and compact tabbed multiple-site browser with full unicode support. It incorporates a large collection of powerful features like built-in popup killer, skinned window frame, form filler, site group, quick-search, auto login, hidden sites, built-in commands and scripting, online translation, script error suppression, blacklist / whitelist filtering, URL Alias. SlimBrowser let you open several sites at once with the support of site groups. It provides one-click access to search engines via pre-defined quicksearch entries. You can easily define your own quicksearch entries. It provides one-click access to personal accounts via predefined autologin entries. It supports URL filter and in-page ad filter which blocks annoying advertisements and offensive content effectively. It is able to render RSS new feeds into readable web pages. It support URL alias and built-in commands. It also supports ftp file uploading. The built-in ScriptPad is able to edit JScript / VBScript and HTML files with syntax highlighting.
The program interface is fully skinnable and a large collection of skins are available for download. Slim Browser brings you convenient and comfortable browsing. Windows 98+IE5 is the minimum requirement. SlimBrowser runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit windows platform.
• Multiple site browser based on tab-page interface
• Seamless integration with AI RoboForm FormFiller/Password Manager
• Built-in Popup Killer based on intelligent identification and pre-defined filtering
• Site windows killed by mistake are FULLY RECOVERABLE
• Ability to turn on/off Flash Animation
• Built-in web form spell checker.
• Universal URL Filter: Block ad banners, flash animations, iframes or any components within any web pages by URL patterns.
• Built-in RSS News Rendering Engine. Now you can read RSS news directly inside SlimBrowser without additional RSS Reader software.
• Convenient access to major search engines by Quick-Search Bar
• Seamless integration of most Internet Explorer toolbars
• ScriptPad: Built-in VBScript/Jscript/HTML/Text editor. View screenshot.
• Hidden Sites : hide and show a site at users’ request
• Skinned window frame.
• Free-zooming of any web page.
• AutoLogin: automatically connect and log into specified website with just one click.
• Seamless integration with online translation engine and dictionaries
• Ability to suppress script error message dialog
• Site Group: Open and save a collection of sites as a group
• Flexible control of startup actions
• URL Alias: Type short alias instead long URL.
• Download Manager. The multi-threaded download manager built into the internet browser software boosts your download speed by up to 12 times. It also allows you to resume broken downloads.
Changes in version 6.01:
* The old autologin feature has been replaced with the new form filler feature under the “Quick Fill” menu. Autologin files will be upgraded into saved form files.
* Renamed “Links Bar” into “Favorites Bar”. The old “Favorites Bar” is now called “All Favorites”.
* Added option to ignore https sites in download manager options.
* Added menu tools:reset all settings.
* Bug fix: double clicking ftp folder in a ftp folder view opens the ftp folder in an external explorer window.
* Feature change: The entire browser window is now hidden when the browser is locked.
* Added paste & search into the context menu of the quicksearch box.
* Ctrl key for the purpose of new tab activation toggling now affects only sites opened from existing tabs by middle-clicking, shift+clicking or selecting the menu “Open In New Tab”.
* Now you can use delete key to delete a single entry from the drop down list of the address bar.
* Bug fix: Tab bar height wasn’t adjusted properly when the bar is using multi-line mode while resizing the main window.
* Reduced the time to close a group of tabs.
* Bug fix: website with title including special characters such as apostrophe messes up the quickdial settings.
* Added support to download all the links from the current web page. Accessible from the in-page context menu “”Download all with download manager” and from the toolbar on the download manager.
* The folder to save pictures is now remembered across browsing sessions.
* Added “Window->Restore All/Maximize All” to the Window menu.
* Added site-dependent zoom settings. If you set a specific zoom setting on a web page, next time you come to the same domain, the same zoom setting will be applied.
* Added support to import firefox bookmarks in one click (Favorites->Manage Favorites->Import Firefox Bookmarks).
* Added option to easily disable the securty alert when browsing pages with both http and https content.
* Reduced startup time when skin is enabled.
* Skin selection dialog has been changed into a menu list.
* Add support to restore popup window by openning blocked url directly. Now we have two ways to restore popup windows. The old way is allow popups temporarily and ******* the current page (Allow Popup and Reload).
The new way will restore the blocked popup window by opening its URL directly. The new way is more useful in cases where *******ing the current page will cause either loss of data or session information.
* Added support to delete individual items from the history view.
* Changed domain autocompletion options. Added checkbox to enable/disable each of them individually. Check toolsptions:address bar.
Detailed Changed Log
Size: 3.65 MB
|مواقع النشر (المفضلة)|
|الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)|
|601 , متصفح , browser , build , الاطلاق , افضل , slim , على|